2.03.2009

Tidbit Tuesday

American Cheese!

Last week I got a
comment about making macaroni and cheese and using American Cheese. What is American Cheese?
According to Wikipedia, it's
processed cheese. That's all I got. You can read further on Wikipedia. It's that yummy runny
stuff you put on nachos, it's those perfect little squares you make cheese sandwiches with,
it's that mild flavored ooze that comes in a can. It's wonderful. It's anything not directly
tied to the milk produce from an animal. It's my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE processed cheese- but I don't like the American cheese slices, weird
    huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you have no idea how distracted I got with your wikipedia link on
    cheese. Did you know there's a cheese called Stinky Bishop Cheese that's made in the UK? The
    rind is washed with perry (pear cider) and the cheese ends up smelling like wet towels and
    unwashed socks. It's true--cause wikipedia says so.

    ReplyDelete