2.14.2009

I love to Travel!!!

The other morning I woke up after having a dream about a fabric store in
Virginia. This spurred an idea. How cheap are tickets? Cheap. Last night I bought a roundtrip
ticket to Washington D.C. for $180. I was amazed. So I am going to visit my grandma and
cousins at the end of April. I am so excited. I love Virginia. It's like therapy for me. I'll
be there while the dogwoods are in their peak. And Monticello will be opening their new
visitor's center the week before I get there. It will be so beautiful and so much fun. I love
hangin' with grandma and my girls. See you soon Charlottesville!!

2 comments:

  1. You lucky dog! Are you still going to Disneyland then? You have a great
    time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love spontaneous trips abroad!!! How fun! I wish I had family in
    Virginia. I would love to go there someday:-) OH and the camera I got was a Nikon D40.

    ReplyDelete