2.12.2009

My Husband is the BEST!

Last week I had a really bad week, a break down and a complain fest. Am I
the only one that has those? I know mine was specifically connected to medication I have to
take every once in a while. Messes me up good for a few days. This time it lasted longer.
grumph. Well, my sweet husband sent me tulips two days later. I didn't take a picture. Which
is too bad, because they were beautiful and tulips are my favorite. They are the reason we got
married in April at the Salt Lake Temple. I thought that'd cover my Valentine's flowers. I was
wrong. Just this morning these were delivered. I love
PRO FLOWERS and that my husband does too. Aren't they beautiful? I love getting pro-flowers
because I then get to arrange them in the vase they send with the flowers. Yay. Happy and
still in Love as much as ever. Love you husband!

3 comments:

  1. what a sweetie!!! you guys are so cute! and by the way, did you read the
    articles about adoption in the ensign? i'm sure you did, but i totally thought about you. they
    made me cry. just the thought of giving up a baby you love so much so that they can have the
    kind of life you want for them. it's amazing!! and i love that awesome people like you guys
    get the blessing of raising these babies. i'm just so excited that you have started this
    process and i think about you often. these sweet babies just need to come to families in a
    different way :) it really is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too cute! That's so awesome. Happy Valentine's Day guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love flowers!!!! What a sweetie you have got
    :)

    By-the-way, thanks for posting that article a few
    posts back. My sister-in-law is struggling down that road and I am never sure what to say. It
    is nice to hear it from people that really know.

    ReplyDelete