4.22.2009

I'm in Philadelphia!!

Such a good time. Mostly. There's this thing about idiots under the age 80 that I'm still struggling with. The biggest problem is the eight graders that flock there. Big time annoyance. But other than that it's fun. It was cool and rainy today, but that's better than the heat we are going to deal with on Saturday at the parade. I'll post that one when I get home. Here are few pictures I took today.Liberty Bell. The only picture with me in it is horrible. I was mad at the 8th graders. Independence Hall through the blossoms. This is the Betsy Ross House. I have so much more to say about all this, but it's 11:20 here and I have a headache. Good night. Share more later!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you made it safely. I'll bet you're loving it despite the 8th graders.LOL When do you get back? Sarah's having a party next Friday. I can't remember when you get back though, so if you're home by then you should come.

    ReplyDelete