4.24.2009

Adoption!!!

I'll post more tomorrow about my trip. I am now in Charlottesville at my Grandma's house. My favorite cousins are asleep in the next room (we think they are asleep - they are way excited about my being here).

Tonight on our way home from my Uncle's house, where we had dinner, I got a voice message. My Uncle live out in no reception land. I checked the voice mail and it was from our case worker. She said she had finished our home study and given it to the director for approval and he approved. So we are officially approved for Adoption!!! I am so excited. Our profile will be published by the end of next week. We just to finish our birth parent letter. (By the way - the HARDEST thing I have ever done!). I'll let you all know when it's up!!

Yay!!! very good day. And Happy Birthday to my little bro. 21. He's in Korea. He'll be home on May 13th! Crazy. Any one want to come to the parade with me tomorrow in Charlottesville? It will be 91 tomorrow afternoon. I'll see if I can't bring some heat home with me.

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! How exciting! Have such a fun trip, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What great news! Enjoy the rest of your trip and leave the heat back East with ya--I'm not ready for summer weather yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is GREAT news!!! Have a happy trip, and see ya soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT IS AWESOME!!!! We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete