4.03.2009

Happy Anniversary!!

2 years. I am so happy. We are just as happily married as we were a week later after we got married. We had a good day. We slept in and then went to our interviews. (Another post.) He got me flowers and 4 piano books. I am excited. They are good ones.

Totally get your flowers from Pro-flowers. I have never been disappointed.
I got him two t-shirts that are totally him. This one is "Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock." It's from The Big Bang Theory. Our favorite tv show.The other one is a reference to a Homerism on the Simpsons. Another favorite show. We went to dinner at Ye Lion's Den. It's a wonderful Restaurant. The all inclusive dinner is my recommendation. So yummy. Then this evening we are just bummin at home. Our favorite thing to do.

Thank you Daniel for 2 wonderful years. Thank you for taking care of me and putting up with me. You are a great husband. May we have many more years of happiness!

1 comment: