4.17.2009

Happy Birthday

Wednesday was my 26th birthday. It was a good day. My in-laws got me a massage gift certificate, so I had that in the morning. It was great. My parents got me some movies I've wanted for a while. Daniel got me a home office machine - scanner, copier, printer, fax. It's great. I wanted the scanner so I could scan all of my parents pictures from when I was growing up. I'm so excited to start my "occupy Ashley till adoption time" project.

Then for dinner we went to Ye Lion's Den and I got crab. We went with a few friends and had a great time!Thanks friends and Daniel Husband for a great birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you too!!!!!
    Yeah, I had a massage that day, AND also CRAB! How funny! Us Birthday girls are alike:-) Hope you have a great year of 26:-)

    laters cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! I love Lions Den, too! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it was such a good day for you. More to come!

    ReplyDelete