7.03.2012

My Grand Tour....

we'll call it. For one month I was able to travel China with my family and also have them stay with us. It was good. We started off by meeting up in Hong Kong. After a bit of a stressful situation with people not being where they were supposed to be and not following directions, we met up and headed to the hotel. I had 5 very tired guests meet me at the airport shuttle station.

 Chipper in the airport before their long flight.
Smiling because they don't fully understand what they are about to do. They flew from SLC to LAX to Tokyo to Hong Kong. Awesome. They were tired.

We took it easy the next morning and headed out a bit later. We started with the Nan Lian Gardens and Chi Lin Nunnery. It was a wonderful break from the feeling of the city. It's in a very busy neighborhood but you wouldn't be able to tell while there. It was very quiet and peaceful. My weary travelers were happy for the quietude.

 Me with my mom and my sister.






 My cousin Hannah

We had a good time. Then we went to the Tian Tin Buddha and Pnong Ping.


No comments:

Post a Comment