7.06.2012

Hong Kong Disneyland

This was such a fun day. We rode almost all the rides, a couple of them twice. It's a smaller version of the park with only a few lands. But the best part was that Toy Story Land opened a few months ago. It only had three ride, but they were all good ones.

We had a magical day in the Magic Kingdom.



 Slinky dog ride - it's like the music thing at Lagoon, but more fun.

 The paratroopers. It takes you up and down like you dropping in a parachute. I loved it.
 RC Racer
 You go back and forth on this c track. I loved it. Kind of like the pirate ship at Lagoon.
 What's Disneyland without Dumbo?
 Winnie the Pooh is my mom's favorite.
 Even the train to the park has Mickey ears. I love it.
 My sister's Mickey pizza.
 Toy Story Land
Strong Caitlin?

We had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment