7.23.2012

Xi'An City Wall

The Xi'An City Wall is, I think (and don't quote me on this) the only fully intact ancient city wall in China. You can ride a bike along the top all the way around -9 miles. It sounds daunting, but we did it and enjoyed it. Our sit-down bones were a little tender the next morning though. If you ever get the chance to go to Xi'An, I highly recommend riding around the top. It takes a bout an hour and half at a moderate pace, stopping to take some pictures.










 This is what happens when my sister lets me download her pictures onto my computer. hehe.



It was awesome. And thank goodness we went early. Our days in Xi'An reached into the upper 90's while we were there. And with no shade on the wall, it was best to do it before it got too hot for the day.

Then we headed out to the biggest reason to go to Xi'An. The Terra Cotta Warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment