7.07.2012

Hong Kong Temple

The next day we got up and headed to the temple for Baptisms and Initiatories. It is a beautiful temple.

We went with the girls down to the baptistry to see it, then headed upstairs for initiatory. It was unique and beautiful because some of it was English and some of it was Cantonese. I got to hear each part in Cantonese. It sounded beautiful still, because I knew what they were saying, not that I understand Cantonese. I just love the temple and a visit did me a lot of good. I felt rejuvenated before heading back into the land of heathens. It's amazing how much more I want to go now that my closest temples are Hong Kong (250 miles) or Taipai (275 miles).

It was a pleasant day. Then we headed to the Bird and Flower markets and then to pick up our luggage and taxi to the airport. It was a good day. We landed just after 8 pm in Guilin.







 
Guilin Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment