4.02.2012

Anniversary

5 whole years!!!! Five years ago I married my best friend in the Salt Lake Temple for time and all eternity.
 We've been on lots of adventures.
We've had a few crazy times.
 We've made a lot of amazing memories.
 He's taken me to 3 Disney parks and we are going to the 4th on Thursday.
 We've even defeated many challenges.


All of it has been the best fives years ever. And the best part is it's only the beginning of our eternity together. I can't even imagine the adventures, challenges, and memories that are to come.

I love you husband. I wouldn't change a thing. Except maybe... just kidding. Not a single experience.

I love you Daniel.

P.S. Tell me I don't have the best husband ever!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Love you both.
    p.s. thanks for a great trip.

    ReplyDelete