6.25.2011

Wow.

So many of you had a cow over the posting thing.

First of all, what I meant by "come on over" was directed at those who have an RSS feed. It had NOTHING to do with actually coming to China, although visitors are welcome.

I have installed a new tracker, which I hope will do what I am looking for. So you all get what you wanted, full posts back in reader. (A problem that I have with that is that you are all less likely to comment than if you were to actually visit the blog.)

Please comment, it's how I know people are actually reading what I write.

Now I have had a VERY long day that included adventures I did not expect to have so I am going to bed. Good night. More information will be available at a later point in time.

2 comments:

  1. I don't read blogs through a reader, so I don't really care how you handle that. :) And here's a comment so you know I'm reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey here is my be-lated comment. Sorry two weeks of horse shows has me playing catch up.

    ReplyDelete