5.04.2011

A couple random things...

This is the new fashion in pants over here. I have even seen laiwai's (Chinese word for "Westerner") wearing them. They look ridiculous.

The waist is at his waist, but the crotch is still between his knees. Stupid.


This is a painting I bought at Mong Kok.

The one on the wall that I wanted was the couple walking, not kissing. She rolled this up before I could check it. I should have checked it. I like, but it's not what I wanted. It's 68 cm x 99 cm (27 in x 40 in). It's a genuine oil painting on canvas.I think I'm going to get the other one next time we are in Hong Kong. There are couple I want.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness~ eat it all up for me:) I think that would be such an amazing experience! Glad to see you are taking full advantage of it:) You are one of the neatest people I know~ I just thought you should know:)

    ReplyDelete