4.12.2011

Atlanta Day 2

Today was a pretty leisurely day. I got up late and then spent some time reorganizing our suitcases. When you end up using a total of 6, yes 6, suitcases it takes some planning to put them all together right. Then I got ready and went to the Cyclorama. That was pretty interesting. Then I rode the bus back to the city center and spent some time in the Olympic Centennial Park. It was pretty. Then it was windy. So I waited the last little bit at the conference building where Daniel was attending the conference. Here are some of the pictures I took today.

This is the train "The Texas." It was a supply train for the Confederacy.

This is one of the MARTA stations. I thought it was a pretty facade.
 These were taken at the Olympic Park.




This was taken at "The Underground." It's an actual gas street light. The holes you see in the base were from Federal Artillery during the Civil War.


It was a pretty good day. We are off early in the morning for our flight to Hong Kong via Chicago. Long day. Thank goodness I was able to get some supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment