4.26.2011

Arrivals

Last night we got our bins from the shipping container. 12 Rubbermaid bins of varying sizes. Now I am trying to put them all away. I'm not sure if I'm happy to have things from home to help me feel more at home or if I am sinking from the reality of our move, not vacation, and the length of time we will be here.

Tomorrow we will head back to Hong Kong to get our Chinese Residence Visa Z from the Chinese Consolate in Hong Kong. We can't get it here oddly enough. So we are going to use this opportunity to go to Hong Kong Disneyland and the Temple and a couple of other things in Hong Kong. It should be good.

This is my view to the right out my windows. It was very clear Sunday.

It's clear right now too. It's a very beautiful view when the sun is shining and also at night when it's all lit up.  I will take a pictures of that tonight.

We are headed to a business dinner with the President of Lifetime China tonight. I have to dress up. ;(. Oh well. Nice dinner for free, right? Good behavior is scheduled to show up about 6:00 - I hope it's not late, as that could be a problem. ;)

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! It sure seems like you guys are living such an exciting life! Take lots of pictures of Disneyland!!! I'm a little jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are busy! I know the feeling of when your "stuff' arrives. We had a huge container shipped over when we moved from Denmark. I love your blog by the way! Sure love reading about your adventures:-)

    hugs
    cat

    ReplyDelete