9.02.2008

INSANE

What happens when....
You find your cereal in the
freezer...and blame it on your husband when it was actually you;
Your dog's feet turn green from running around on freshly cut grass...and he doesn't care but you do;
And youdecide to cut your hair at 10:00 at night so call and get an appointment all because you were looking through pictures. (I like it better short)You go on Vacation to Bear Lake and enjoy a couple of sunny days and only take pictures on the one
rainy day. Although it was beautiful. I've always loved storms. I talked to my cousin on my way home on Thursday. He's a psych/socio major and said I'm
overdoing it. I agree. There is a guilt factor. I can't quit because of how busy my Salt Lake
job will be in October and November. I'll quit at Thanksgiving. My house is a mess. I want to
do fun stuff, like crafts, play the piano and cook, but any time at home is spent cleaning or
working my other job. Don't know what to do! Anyway. Then throw in the desire to work in
Museums forever fighting against my inclination to want a baby and you have a mess. Meet
Ashley Mess Allen. That's me. Insane. Maybe after a 10 day trip back east I'll be a little
better off. I hope so. Signing off and joining the Space Cadet Corp - yours truly, Insanity
Allen. (You should have seen the typos I had to correct as I typed this small paragraph.
Yikes)

1 comment:

  1. I love that cut on you. I remember when you had that cut a few years ago.
    It's darling.

    I think we all feel a little insane most
    of the time. I have crafts I want to do also. I haven't even started Austyn's baby scrapbook.
    You should take this time before you have kids to just do a lot for yourself and relax. It is
    so easy to get caught up in life. I also hope your trip with help you clear your mind. Have
    fun!

    ReplyDelete