8.25.2008

Fat Pictures

Last Sunday, the 17th, Daniel's family gathered for pictures. We had our
little family photographed. Some turned out cute. But what it revealed to us is that we are
fat(er than we'd like to be, at least).
Daniel went jogging tonight. We are
now on a mission to change our diet and become more active. So hear are some of the pictures.
Here's one of the better ones.
When
looking at this picture, all of the sudden I don't feel skinny anymore. I realize the 25 lbs
I've gained since meetings Daniel should all go away again.
This
one's the worst. This pose really only works with a wedding dress on.
Does
anyone have ways to motivate that have worked for them? We may try to cut out sugar
completely. Who knows. Now I'm just rambling.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I certainly don't think you look fat! It's kind of crazy how weight
    gain goes hand in hand with marriage, huh? I've gained the same amount since getting married,
    and it's super frustrating! It seems like nothing I do does any good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you look bad at all, but I didn't know you before either. All
    I can say is that being married will do that to you, and kids make it even worse. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley! It was great to hear from you on our blog! How are
    you?

    Well, I certainly don't think you look fat by any
    means, but if you are looking to lose weight and/or just feel a ton better, my advice is lots
    of whole foods (i.e fruits, veggies, whole wheat and other grains, beans, etc) in their least
    processed form available. Also, there is a fitness book entitled "5 factor fitness" that was
    easy to stick to and really helped me lose a ton of weight after my second baby. Matt did it
    with me too and lost a lot more than I did. The book has a fitness plan in it, as well as a
    diet plan. I loved the excercise part and followed it completely, but I modified the diet plan
    a little to suit my own needs. It's a pretty healthy eating plan, but I just incorporated more
    whole foods and more plant protein than animal protein. Anyway, I lost about 25-30 lbs. And
    the best part about it is that I feel healthy too. Anyway, that was really long! Sorry! It
    really worked for me though. Hopefully it helps
    :)

    Nevertheless, it was great to hear from you. How are
    you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley you are and always have been little. You have nothing to worry
    about. It seems like everyone I talk to lately is in a weight rut, including me. I swear the
    more you worry about it the harder it is to eat healthy, so don't worry about it, you look
    GREAT!

    ReplyDelete