8.09.2008

My Cousins Maxine and Summer

These amazing girls all the way across the country are so excited for me to
come visit this fall. I have added a new widget. I talked to my grandma the other day and she
said Maxine and Summer check my blog every time they are over to see how many days til we go
back east. I thought they would enjoy seeing how long until I go to grandmas house and will
get to see them.
Maxine
(the seven year old) also made me a little tote bag. I have adopted it as my summer purse. She
did a great job. I love it. I love the colors! It's rainbow inside.
Thank
you Maxine! I can't wait to see you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Your cousins are darling. I love their patriotic outfits. She really did do
    a good job on your tote. Gifts made from people you care about are the best. How have all your
    museum visits been? I wouldn't dare take the girls, we would end up owing millions by the end
    of our visit.

    ReplyDelete