9.09.2008

Update

I did quit my job! But I'm not as relieved as I thought I'd be. Because I
am leaving for two weeks, I can't just quit next week. Although I want too, she'd be really
mad. (There I go again, loyal!) But also I will have to train a replacement. I have about 19
days of work left, if I quit at the end of October. I would like to quit sooner. But here is
why I am angry. Right after I told my boss she told me that last week she applied for a job
herself, out of state. Wasn't going to tell me. I was not very happy. So now I will work three
days, go out of town for 10 and deal with it when I get home. But it didn't quit turn out the
way I had hoped. Now she's trying to get other people to tell me to stay. HAH! That's funny.
Not. happening. I told her I was impervious to such tactics. Tomorrow I will post pictures of
my most recent adventure, and another reason I am quitting. Let's just say Beaver + dental
vacuum = not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment