9.17.2008

Trying to Leave Town

My poor dogs know something not good for them is going on. They are pouting
and won't let me out of their sight. Winston even went this far:Can you
see the end of his bones just under my pants at the top center? He likes to hide bones and it
made me laugh when he did this.

My next post will be
when he have officially left town! I'll try to post from the East Coast. SO EXCITED!!! Flying
over the Blue Ridge Mountains....Landing
in Washington D.C. to spend a few days...Then to
Charlottesville where I will see these two amazing girls who have been checking my blog every
time they visit grandma to see how long till I come. I'm so excited to see these
two!

(girls - I have birthday gifts for
you!!!)Happy
Travels to come!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous! :) I guess I can't be too jealous...since we got back from
    there a month ago, and since we're leaving for Disneyland in 3 days! Woo-hoo! Have so much
    fun!

    ReplyDelete