1.20.2009

Our In-Take Interview

We had our In-take Interview with LDS Family Services on Friday. It was
good. We got some questions answered and paid our first chunk of money. And it was a chunk. We
were given a log-in name and password for the website. I'd like to show you how much there is
to answer but it's all online now. But they want to know everything, I mean everything. It's
good though. It's like a massive spiritually guided self evaluation.

I am now looking for parenting styles. They want to know our
parenting style. I have no idea. Some questions I just don't know how to answer. We begin our
5 classes on Jan 27. That will help I'm sure. I'm looking forward to learning more about
adoption and meeting others who are in our same, or a similar position. Off to do my "self
evaluation!!"

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm glad I don't have to define my parenting
    style...I think it would be pure craziness and love, or something like that. Any movement on
    your house? Are you still trying to sell? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. getting closer every day:-)
    excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give me ten grand and I'll steal you a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have friends who have adopted children - seems via the same process you
    are working though. If you want to contact them, I bet they would love to
    chat.

    good luck! jill

    ReplyDelete