1.05.2009

Christmas

I am better. The laryngitis is gone. However I feel some heavy pressure
coming in from the north. I hope it doesn't turn into a sinus headache.

Our Christmas was good. I didn't take many pictures of us. We had
a bit of a busy morning. We had to leave our house by 9 to pick up a present and get to my
in-laws. Daniel did a very good job of getting me presents. He gave me a set of books, "The
Uglies" that I am looking forward to reading. He also gave me a set of movies that I have
wanted for years. I am quite excited. I think I did alright for him.

Our dogs are so funny. Winston wants what Lacy has and Lacy just
wants hers back. They both the same bone, but he wanted hers. They were so funny to watch open
their bones. Lacy was turning in circles to avoid him and so he was running in circles around
her trying to get the bone. I tried to get it on video, but of course they stopped.
We gave
what I think is the coolest thing you can give to nieces and nephews. With the approval of
parents we gave them a bunny. They were so excited. Such a cute little fluffy thing.

Winston has long hair. I've cut it but it grows
back quickly. We have to give him a leg and stomach hair cut because this is what happens when
he plays is fresh snow. He
comes in freezing and then melts those little snowballs all over my house. He has now been
trimmed up.

Our Christmas was good. I am now ready to
move on into the new year and see what it holds for us. May the new year treat you all well.

1 comment:

  1. what, no Christmas count down anymore?
    :D

    You should be glad you stayed home today, the snow on
    campus is nasty, nasty, nasty.

    I am glad you had a great
    Christmas and New Year.

    ReplyDelete