11.17.2008

Tag...again

5 things I was doing 10 years ago ...
1- In my sophomore
year of high school
2- Still taking piano lessons
3-
don't really remember much
4-
5-

5 things on today's "to do" list...
1- eat -
you laugh - but I swear my stomach is shrinking and I'm sick
2- do 3 loads
of laundry
3- go to costco for milk
4- walk
dogs
5- do dishes

5 snacks I
enjoy...
1- cheez-its
2- brownies
3-
lemon bars
4- Take 5 candy bars
5- fruit

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- build my dream house
2- buy a 2009 Honda CRV
3- treat my friends to dinner more often
4- spoil my
husband
5- have my husband stay home with me

5 places I have lived...
1- Sunset, UT
2-
Ogden, UT- Shadow Valley
3- Ogden, UT - 36th Street
4-
Orem, UT
5- Ogden, UT - grandma's house

5 jobs that I have had...
1- Utah Museum of Natural
History
2- Weber State Special Collections
3- Museum of
Church History and Art
4- Park City Historical Society
5- University of Utah Special Collections

I
tag Amy C., Candace K. Aleisha M., Becky S., and anyone else who wants to do this.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, I am so behind on your blog, I'm sorry. Those tags were fun to
    read. Your hair does look cute short, I wish I had hair like
    yours.

    I had no idea you couldn't have children, but I am
    so excited for you and Daniel to start the adoption process. Before you know it you'll be
    parents. You are going to be the sweetest mom. Keep me updated on how the whole process is
    going. You should journal your experience, I would love to hear about your journey to
    motherhood!

    ReplyDelete