11.18.2008

Adoption

So many have you have commented on our choice to adopt. Thank you for your
words of support and encouragement. To keep everyone informed along the process, and to let
you know how long the process is and what is involved, I have put our "time-line" on the side
of the blog. It is much more involved than that, this is just the basic outline. The things we
have completed and the date we completed them are in purple. At our orientation interview we
were told it would take between 4 and 6 months to complete the application process. Then we
could end up waiting for months or years to get a baby placed with us. So here it goes.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is quite the process! But if I were giving my baby up to someone
    I would sure be happy that they were so careful with everything. Good luck!! I am so excited
    for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping us updated. I know that you guys will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you guys going to be in Odgen for Thanksgiving? We will be down all
    week because Richard has to do stuff at Primary Childrens, but I would really like to meet you
    and go to lunch or something. let me know if that might work.

    ReplyDelete