11.14.2008

Tag

Candace did this one on her blog and I
thought it looked fun. I would like to see anyone else do it
too.



7 things I can do:
1- I
can play the piano well enough that no one else in my ward thinks they can take over for me
when we move (if we move :( )
2- I can do crafts -I flatter myself, but I
do okay.
3- I can be lazy. You laugh, but I know people who
can't!
4- I can cross-stitch, I have patience for the weirdest
things.
5- I can read anything - I've even read a 900 page Charles
Dickens!
6- I can spend money with the best of them!
7-
I can drive a stick shift car - both of current cars are standards.

7 things I can't
do:

1-I can't do the splits - never could, even when I
danced when I was little.
2-I can't keep up on laundry - speaking
of....
3-I can't have children. But I am okay with it. I will get my
miracle in a different way.
4-Play the violin - I wish I could. Maybe one
of my kids will.
5-I can't sing. Just in the car.
6-I
can't control my dogs. Crazy animals.
7-I can't grow my hair long. It's
just too fine - but it looks good short!

7 things that attract me to my hubby:
1-His mouth. He has the greatest lips.
2-His
sense of humor.
3-How he makes things up - like you would not believe. It's
pretty hard to fool me now.
4-How much he loves me and makes me feel like
the best thing in his world.
5-His left over track butt - track in high
school does a boy good!
6-His ability to make friends.
7-His height. I've always had a thing for a tall guy. With the dark and handsome of
course - he's dark in a different way ;)

7 things I always say:
1-"But you love me!"
2-"I love you"
3-"What do you want to do for dinner?"
4-"How was your
day?"
5-"Where's my animals?" - that's what I call my dogs.
6-"What do you want to watch?"
7-"Winston, stop that!"

7 things I love to
eat:

1- dough, batter, etc. - anything you bake
before you bake it!
2- bread, I love bread, rolls - especially hard
rolls
3- Black Tie Mousse Cake from Olive Garden - I used to take three
days - now it takes only a few minutes to eat the whole rich piece!
4- Take
5 Candy bars
5- Butterfingers
6- fresh fruit - I love
it! Thank you Costco!
7- Macaroni and
Cheese


Anyone who
reads this blog needs to do this. I can't wait to learn things about you
guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment