6.24.2008

So Much to Share!

First thing - My mean little puppy boy graduated from puppy school last
night. He did pretty well. He won a really big treat for staying seated the longest of all the
dogs in the class during the contest.
It was so cute, the instructor gave each puppy
the treat attached to the diploma. He was so excited to get a huge bone. Each of the puppies
after they took it, ran back to their owner and under the bench to hide and eat it. He's
improved much in the last 8 weeks.#2 Have
you ever driven past the Jimmy's Floral in Layton and wanted your name to be up so you could
get a flower? Well my sister called me yesterday because my name was up. I never thought it
would be because Ashley is such a popular name.
This is the rose. I love it. It made me so
happy. A bright spot in my day.
The third thing - we have a third dog at our
house all week. My parents went up to Bear Lake and couldn't take the dogs. So we have Sophie
for the week. She's funny - she's 11 and sleepy. I call her the curmudgeon. She mostly sleeps
and growls at the other two. It should be a fun week.

No comments:

Post a Comment