6.07.2008

Home Improvements...sort of

We decided to paint our front door red. In the rain and the cold. My hands
were freezing after each coat. The only problem, as you would know if you've tried to paint
the cold humidity, is that the paint went on and dried weird. It looks good red, but we need
to sand it down and put a better top coat on. I love it though. The house has a little more
personality.This is
our house over a year ago when we moved in.
This is the house now. I think it looks better.
We cut down the spruce trees. Ugly. Now we have tiny new trees starting. The
paint looked magenta going on. Daniel got nervous. It's all good though.

3 comments:

  1. I found you!
    Can I link your blog to
    mine?
    The red door looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE red doors...I will have one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! How fun that you can do stuff around your house. I am very
    impressed that you guys painted in the rain.:)

    ReplyDelete