1.08.2012

My, my, my.

I have sooooo much to catch up on. Sorry followers, I didn't blog while I was at home. For the most part, it wasn't exciting in a way that would entertain any of you. Even me. But it was very good for me. I spend a ton of time with family and my closest friend and I feel rejuvenated. It was good for my soul. Now back to Asia. So many things today (our first day back in Xiamen) made us laugh to ourselves as we said "ha, welcome back." I'm now in that hard part where it's home, but not home. I feel comfortable here, I have friends here and a life here, but it's not my first home and it will all come to an end this year.

But before that end comes, we have many more adventures in store. We have some travel plans for this year and some ideas for some other travel. I won't tell, because I don't want to eat my words, but this year will hopefully be a good one.

I'm not going to make any public resolutions on here, like blog more, loose weight, etc. But I will say, I am starting this new year with a bright out look and hope in my heart. Life is good. God is the granter of tender mercies and I can see his blessings in my life. That's all I need. Now, if I just keep my head up and remember that from day to day, I will do well.

Here's to 2012 my friends, may it treat us all kindly! As apparently the Mayans say it will be our last! Make it the best yet my friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment