10.17.2011

The Phuket Zoo - Crocodiles

This is the part where we watched stupid men do stupid things with dangerous grumpy animals.

There were dozens of them. In the wild they would be killed if found by people.

He did actually pause there for a few seconds. But as we watched them there were certain patterns that would cause the crocodiles to snap their mouths shut, versus to leave them open.
 
The only mouth I would stick my head in.

The show:


Stupid guys.

The elephants were much better.

3 comments:

  1. I hope Phuket was more impressive when you saw it, I was not so impressed with the "pearl" of Thailand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... Of course I was 13 when I went there, and at that age I'm sure a bad meal could have lead me to conclude the whole place sucked...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The music they played definitely helped the show, didn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete