2.28.2011

My new hair...

So, because we will be in China for 9 months at a time, I will not be able to maintain my blond hair. So I had my hair colored to about it's natural color, maybe a touch darker. Here's a before shot: (ignore my fat face), but very blond.


Here's my new color: Yes, my roots were almost that dark. It's about the same color as my sister's.
You probably notice the little bit of odd color along the bottom. It's something fun I've wanted to do for a while. So I did. Here it is.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PURPLE!!!!!!!

That's right. I put purple in my hair. Before we move to China it will be matched with the rest of my hair color. When I move home I will have long dark hair. Wow!!
So here you go. Purple hair.




What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great that you did it! I'm jealous. It makes me want to do it. We'll see...

    ReplyDelete