2.16.2011

Apartment in China

Considering the amount of people in China and the size of Xiamen is 2.5 million, we are very lucky to be getting the accommodations we are. Here are some pictures of the apartment we will be living in. . We are living in the island of Xiamen. It's beautiful. I will post pictures of it after we visit and after we move there.

This is the building. We are on the 25th floor with a view of the bay

This is the entry way and Kitchen.

This is our bedroom. It's connected to a closed in balcony with a view.
This is our front room. There is another bedroom that will probably be used as my craft room while we are there. And for visitors.
This is part of the view. There is a government building going up on the left side of the picture. Unfortunately it's in the middle of the amazing view. But I can't complain.

Here's more of the view.

This is the bakery that is on the main floor of our building. I'm excited. I love breads!
I am excited. Knowing what our apartment looks like helps. There are still plenty of things I'm nervous about. Most of which deal with leaving and getting ready to be gone for so long, not being there. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. How exciting Ashley! It's getting closer...

    ReplyDelete