2.25.2011

Finality

A few things happened this week that makes the impending move more real than it has been to date.

  • I taught my last Relief Society Lesson. I usually teach the 3rd Sunday, but for March's 3rd Sunday we will be in China on our "scouting trip." Then we move.
  • The FBI charged our card for the Federal Background Check. Which means they did it.
  • Work hired my replacement and I trained him today. I handed over my keys and everything.
  • We found for sure renters who will stay the whole time we are gone.
  • We made a decision about the dogs.
  • We started buying some of the things we will need - like new hiking shoes.
  • We had our dentist visits.
  • We got our prescriptions update that we will need.
We leave so soon. I can hardly believe it. I think time is exponentially getting faster the closer we get. We often say to one another "So, we're moving to China. What in the world are we doing moving to China?" but we are truly excited. It's going to be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment