3.25.2010

Spring!

I am so happy it's here!
My flowers are coming up! These are my crocus. My chiondoxa are now coming up. So pretty. I dread Friday's cold and rain. It's going to do mean things to my flowers. My tulips are starting too. So lovely!


To help usher in Spring and my birthday (April 15) I though I needed new shoes. Not just one pair, but three! Collected over the last few weeks I now have the Primary colors!

Remember the song? The primary colors are one, two, three,

RED!
YELLOW!!
And BLUE!!!! These are the best - they are microfiber. Sweet! They are gorgeous and happy!Anyone jealous? I am. Now all I need are green and purple. Orange is just one step to far for pumps. Right now. Ask me later and I might tell you differently.

2 comments:

  1. Another important day comes a little before your birthday - hard to believe it has almost been 3 years since I've seen you!!! Crazy congrats on the upcoming anniversary and I love the shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete