1.01.2010

Reminiscing

As one thing to help take up my time while I am unempolyed and we wait for the opportunity to adopt, I have been scanning my parents old pictures. I am having fun. What ever we may think while growing up, most of us have it pretty good. I think I am going to randomly post images that I have scanned and anything I can remember about them.

Here is today's:

Now any of you who think I have good hair, or thick hair, I want to show you what I looked like at 4.My 4th birthday. (I had the chalkboard for like 12 years. Got a lot of use out of it. I also loved that horrid little dress. I wonder if my mom still has it.)

I have always loved two french braids in my hair. This was one of the first times it could happen. I was mostly bald until I was 4. Aren't those wispy braids cute? I hope my kids have more hair. My poor mom trying to work with so little hair. The only reason my hair is good now is because of the various medications I have to take for my health (hormones help hair A LOT) - and a great stlylist who has me on really nice shampoo. But I had to work at it.

1 comment: