1.29.2010

My tongue

My tongue occasionally likes to have it's moment of attention. It technically is part of my face, just a silent one. So sometimes it sneaks out, just to have it's own fun. I have known this for some years, but evidently it manifested itself earlier than I originally thought.

My tongue through the years. (Some appearances are on purpose and some were caught during those wonderful moments of concentration - or drinking?)

This one was my personality. For. Sure.


My dad probably coaxed this out of us after that one^

This is one from concentration. I think I was really trying to get to the other side of the pool. Which was hard, given all my flotation aids.

There is a large gap in pictures (I have many yet to scan). This one was concentrating on mocking the two young women in front of me. Don't make of me - I know it's not a flattering picture.

This was personality. Again. My dad wanted to show how tall the tomato plants were. I am 5'1".


This is the drinking one. This was is as fresh and healthy as nature provides outside of springs. It was fresh rainfall above the tree line - thus no critturs was poopin' in it. (I have the purple bandanna on my head.)

This is to prove that I am not alone in the use of my tongue in pictures. That is my goofy father behind me.

This is to show that Daniel and I truly are kindred spirits.
I hop you enjoyed the history of my tongue, by photograph. So if you see me stick it out, it's just my tongue letting you know it has personality too.

No comments:

Post a Comment