5.12.2009

Goodness gracious...It's real

So I was just playing around on the It's About Love website. I looked for profiles for people with dogs. I found us. We are officially published. Wow. Check us out here. Let me know what you all think. I will be updating our photos when we have good ones, like the ones from Disneyland this last week. (I'll post pictures of that here too in the next few days.) I would love to know what you think of our profile and pictures. Yikes. It's real. That feels so weird.

You may not hear anything for a very long time. Questions are welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Daniel and Ashley . . . congrats on being official. I noticed a couple of missed words, but it sounds great. It was fun to read more about you both. The words I noticed were in "our story" 4th paragraph says "we have close relationships our families" I assume there should be a "with" in there. At the end of that paragraph it says "Ashley’s extended family a long standing" I assume there should be a "has" in that one. Again, it was fun to read and sounds great. I really like that you included annual traditions. Best Wishes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Good job on the bio. I'm so excited for you guys. Good luck with the placement. I have no doubt the Lord is watching over you too, probably very similar to how I watch your back yard and your dogs:)LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I checked out your site. You guys were like the 4th ones when I searched with dogs. :) It looks GREAT! I'm so excited for you! Thanks for the help with the meals :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! And of course I would love to take your guys pix! Just let me know when:-)

    ReplyDelete