8.08.2012

Xiamen Adventures

While my mom was still here with the rest of the family (she left early with my cousin) we had our "posse" of Chinese girls over for night of cooking and games. They were so excited to provide us with all sorts of delicious Chinese food. As soon as I get the recipes ready, I'll post them here.

Here is some of what we enjoyed:

Hand made Jiao zi - also known as pot stickers.
 Cinnamon pork. My favorite.
 Saute and toss. Then cook in a pressure cooker for 20 min.

 Boiled (my favorite)
 Fried.
 Vegetables.
 Steamed river fish. Really yummy.
 This one is a rice/glass noodle dish.
 Shrimp - with heads and all.
 Silly girl was playing with her food.
Abby, My mom Holly, Patti, Ashley, Molly, Licy, Selena, Bella, Yimi, with Hannah and Caitlin in front.

It was a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment