8.21.2012

Something I have found very entertaining.

Shortly after Daniel and I got married, he started following a web comic called xkcd. It's put together by a very intelligent man, who I believe used to work for NASA.

Most of his comics are based on social commentary or geek jokes. I started following a few years ago too. It's pretty entertaining. The best parts are the mouse overs. If you hold your mouse over the comic, a punch line or further information shows up.

I have to warn you, it is really geeky.

But the next best part is that this same man has taken on a new blog. It's called What If? And is it awesome. It's new, so there have only been a few questions answered, but they are awesome. It's the actual physics behind things like - throwing a baseball at 90% the speed of light, what if the entire world's population were gathered together and jumped at the same time, and my favorite, is the glass half full or half empty? Depends on which half. Awesome.

It's worth a look. I highly enjoy it.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment