2.15.2012

Hmmm.

Well, to state it bluntly, we are extending our time here in China by 10 weeks. It's easier to think of it in weeks, rather than months. They asked us if we'd stay longer and after some negotiations and some perks, we are staying until mid-December, rather than coming home the first week of October. In all honesty, I will probably come home around Thanksgiving and start getting things ready and move back into our house. I'm very anxious to have my home and my puppies again, but this extra little time is going to be okay. The perks are worth a little more of our time.

We did turn down the opportunity to stay here long term, so you all know. We know in December we are supposed to move home and begin the process of starting our family. I have a few things I've acquired over here that are just dying to used by some chubby slobbery baby!

The other thing that this means is that we will be home for a visit some time this fall. We don't have the exact dates yet, but I'm sure I'll make it a long one, like my others have been.

Don't cry my friends, it will be such a short time, I'm sure you won't even notice!! haha. I will though.

1 comment:

  1. We will have to live without you a little longer I guess, but it will go quickly and you guys will have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete