12.15.2010

Our Big Adventure!

Daniel got a new position at work and that job entails us moving to Xiamen, China.




We are very excited. There is so much to think about and prepare for but we know we are supposed to go and that it will be an amazing opportunity and adventure.
This will also help me acheive that dream I have of going to all of the Disney parks. We will probably get annual passes to Disneyland Hong Kong (because they are cheap and Hong Kong is a short flight away) and then when we get the opporunity to go to Japan for the cherry blossoms (for our anniversary/my birthday) we will also visit Disneyland Tokyo and Disney Sea Tokyo.

I am so excited. Because we won't be able to access facebook blogs will be all I have so check back frequently and even become a follower so you can follow our adventure while we are living in China.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm so excited for you! Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very exciting! I loved my short time in China! It is beautiful and the people are wonderful. When are you leaving? How long will you be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting news Ashley!!! Good luck with your adventures! How long will you be living there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?? That is major!! How exciting for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I need more details... That's crazy and exciting!

    ReplyDelete