12.17.2010

Dear Santa....

Since we are moving to China, most likely anything you give me will be packed away for 18 months or so while we live there. So how about you get me something useful, something that I can take with me for entertainment or documentation purposes.



Like one of these - because I will need to blog and skype while there.



And I need this because you can't get english print books over there.....

And I need one of these to watch my netflix streaming movies on.


and I have to have this so I can well document all the beautful visuals I will be taking part of whilst living there.




Any one or all of these would greatly appreciated. Or the money to buy them too. Please help me be able to make the most of my experience in China?
And I could also use some pretty and tropical like clothing for living there, since the weather is nice there all the time and all.
Thanks,
A very well behaved Ashley and Daniel.



1 comment:

  1. Good list. Now you need Santa to bring you a rich and indulgent uncle.

    ReplyDelete