9.20.2010

Let's start the bidding...

Or buying. Please?

So I seem to be unable to get a job. I am wondering if it's the job market or God telling me I am not supposed to report for duty. Hmm. So I have been thinking of things and ways to earn money. It's rough I tell ya.

Idea one: teach piano lessons. That worked last year, however my one returning student isn't starting for another couple of months. I'm working on getting more.

Idea two: post quilt binding by hand on KSL. Nothing. Notta. Not even a call. Spread the word - I like doing this and my prices are pretty reasonable.

Idea three: Ask you all if you would be willing to buy stuff from me. Haha. No seriously. If I can get my little business started then I think it will really work. So here it goes:

Onesies and T-shirts. What? Yes. But I do something special to them - I put pictures on them! I'm offering the ones you see here except the letter ones. Those you can custom order. As I gain capital more sizes and options will be available. After October 15 you can order Tye-died options with general color families.

Let's call it my "Adopt a Onesie" program. Because to be honest - I need to start saving more money for our adoption. It's going to be a lot of money upfront.

Here we go!

#1 Shirt size 2/3 from Carter's. With an appliqued truck. $12.


#2 Shirt size 2/3 from Carter's. Orange airplane. $12.


#3 Long sleeve 9 mos onesie from Carter's. Blue Airplane. $12.

#4 Tye-died onesie from Gerber size 3-6 mos. Blue car. $13.

#5 Tye-died onesie from Gerber size 3-6 mos. Pink heart. $13

#6 Tye-died onesie from Gerber size 3-6 mos. Yellow heart. $13

#7 Tye-died onesie from Gerber size 3-6 mos. Purple/pink heart. $13.

#8 Long sleeve onesie from Carter's size 9 mos. Blue and pink. $13.

#9 Shirt size 2/3 from Carter's. Two cars. $13.

#10 - SOLD - can custom order size, letter and color. 15$
Different fonts available for letters. Colors will be general according to color ordered. No gaurantees on specific fabric.

#11 Letter shirt with sleeve embellishment $16.
I use high quality adhesive and sew tightly around each edge so there is no fear of your picture falling off. If something does happen and it does come off completely (not likely, I tell ya) send it back and I will send you a new one.

Shipping is $3.00 for one, $4.00 for two and $5.00 for 3-5. Bargain? Yes.

Now let's be honest. I don't have paypal yet. I will set one up after I get going. You're just going to have to trust me and me you. Will a check work? After I get some inventory I will open on Etsy. Support and suggestions are greatly appreciated!m Only nice things please.

Thank you all. If you don't feel comfortable using the comment section you can contact me via e-mail - ashleyallen15 @ gmail . com

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at this and my son said, "Is that my shirt? Did she make that for me?" So I guess I will have to find some cash and get some soon. I LOVE the letter ones. He loves the car/airplane. So we may be shopping soon, I hope. By the way, paypal is VERY easy to set up and a cinch and safe way for people to pay.

    ReplyDelete