10.18.2009

Hmmm.

I just checked our tracker on our LDS Adoption profile. As of 5:00 Sunday night - 482 views. 0 contacts. This is because there are a ton of people like us who are sizing up the competition. And some of them are friends who we have sent to see it. But of those 482 views only 17 have looked at our contact page. I'm not sure what to think.

I know that we will be contacted and be chosen when the time is right, according to the Lord's timing. But I have a hard time, a little bit, about waiting when I know there will 500 views by the end of the week. It's just a little hard to wait. We are told to put our trust in the Lord and leave Him in charge of things. This is one of the most difficult things to put in someones elses hands. I like to control things. Oddly I have peace about this, but still. I struggle, when I think about it too hard, that my life could change dramatically at any point. I also struggle with the fact that my life has not changed much in months. I would love to go forward with plans. I am also scared to go forward not knowing what it will be like. I can't wait to hold a baby and teach him and love him and have a family. It makes me nervous, but I can feel it in my bones that this is right. I really, really, really want to have a family. I love the things Daniel and I get to do right now and we are making the most of our time but I can't help but wish to join the mothers in talking about what neat little thing my baby learned today. We're praying. Tell people about us.

We are working on having pass-a-long cards made. We should have them soon. If anyone wants me to mail them some pass-a-long cards to hand out let me know. E-mail me your address.

ashleyallen15 @ gmail . com

It will happen. And I will be soooooo ready when it does. I think I'm already about as ready as I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment