12.13.2008

Tagged

By Janessa

I've been
tagged:
I was tagged by: Janessa
I am: sitting here
waiting to leave for the Hellewell Family Christmas Party
I think: I should
eat some real breakfast
I know: I have other stuff to do, but I like the
internet better
I want: a baby
I have: the most
wonderful kind husband
I dislike: wet dogs (Winston just came in from the
snow)
I miss: a disposable income
I fear: sickness and
death in my family
I feel: fat
I hear: Simpsons on Xbox
360 (Daniel)
I smell: Wet dogs (again - snow and Winston)
I crave: peanut butter bars from G4 and lemon bars
I cry: when my
drugs are not properly adjusted
I search: for the bundt pan to cook my
cinnamon cake
I wonder: what I am doing this afternoon
I
regret: quitting dance when I was 11
I wish: I WERE IN VIRGINIA WITH MY DAD
AND HIS FAMILY!!!!!!!! (I'm a little jealous)
I love: my husband and my
stinky dogs
I care: for my husband and really stinky dogs
I always: forget
I am not: ugly
I remember: how
wonderful every Christmas season has been for me.
I believe: that the Lord
watches over us and directs us on the best path.
I sing: when I am utterly
and completely by myself
I don't: like to come up with meals every night
(How do you all do it? Do you?)
I argue: with my dad. He plays the devil's
advocate in almost every argument. Even if he agrees with me.
I write:
nothing
I win: when I remind Daniel that he loves me!
I
lose: control randomly
I listen: to my friends needs
I
don't understand: why my extended family has the most random unfortunate diseases.
I can usually be found: at my computer working or blogging.
I
forget: to do stuff all the time.
I am happy: to be your friend

This one is fun to think about. Maybe I will do it every once in
a while to see what's changed when prompted by these short phrases.

Coming soon: pictures of my Christmas decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment