4.26.2008

Time Waster

I set out to post to my blog and ended up playing with the look for two
hours. I think I'm on my way to where I want it. Not there yet. But I have an update on my
flowers. My hyacinth came and are on their way out. Sad, but they smelled so good while they
were there.

Then the tulips started coming up. They are
wonderful. My favorite flower.
This afternoon we were at my parents and my
cute sister was getting ready to go to Accolade. A friend of mine, who did my hair for my
wedding, came and did her hair. It looked great. I hope she has fun at the dance. She took
some pictures with my little Winston dog.
You are now looking and the sum total of what I
got done today. I am a time waster.

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I am so glad you told me about the one "t." I had already looked
    at your blog and then I just added it to our links and forgot to make sure it worked so I am
    really glad you caught that early. It was so fun to see the girls in their dresses. They all
    looked like princesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look! The whole blogging world can be addictive!

    ReplyDelete