4.15.2008

Happy Birthday!

It was my 25th birthday today. My fun husband called me this afternoon and
told me he had narrowed my gift down to three options but I had to pick which one. He gave me
three vague clues. 1. black and white; 2. soft; 3. plugs in. It made me a little frustrated.
But I decided on black and white. We ran a couple errands and he got me some flowers. Then he
just started driving somewhere and surprised me. He pulled up to Barnes and Noble and told me
I could pick out a bunch of books. Anyone who has been to my house knows that we love books. I
got a bunch of coffee table books with beautiful pictures of Rome, Paris, Ireland, Italy
Medieval art, Florentine art and Royal Palaces. I'm so excited to flip through it all. He's
such a good husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment