1.06.2013

Christmas lights....

I love to go down to Temple Square and feel the cold and see the lights and the nativities. This year 
was no exception. Unfortunately  not all our friends could join us, but we had fun with our good friends the Sniders. They have three ADORABLE kids that I just love to death. I got to babysit them earlier in the week and we had a good time. Because it was only 7 of us, we all piled into their van, which  made parking easier as there was a Jazz game and MoTab concert at the same time. The kids did really well and I got to take pictures of those cute kids. Daniel pushed Noah around the whole time and they were happy campers. It was fun. I was able to take some pretty pictures. It was the next day before I realized we missed the Windows at Macy's. I hope they do it every year, because I won't be able to make it down again this year. The girls loved the fountain at City Creek with the fire and water and music. I love traditions!


 The Snider fam.

 The girls. I loved Grace's little purple hat.

 The fountain was pretty cool. I'd not been to City Creek before.



 Noah all bundled up. He was quiet and happy the whole evening.




 I just love the lights and the temple. It's just beautiful.

 Daniel had to walk slightly hunched over because Grace's head was close to the ceiling and didn't want to bonk her head.
She was done by the time we got back to the car.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete