8.15.2011

SURPRISE!

I'm home in Utah for a short visit! I had to keep it a secret from a bunch of people - the whole shock value thing, which was awesome, by the way. I spent time in the mountains of Wyoming with some family. I have been spending time with my family and a few friends. I went and saw Winnie the Pooh with my mom and sister and we went to lunch at Sonora Grill - Oh. My. Gosh. I missed that place. It was a good day.

I'm having a good time seeing everyone and being in the same time zone as most of my readers. Here a few pictures from my adventures from my first week in town.

 Beautiful clouds.
 Our view on our paddle up the river.
 The mosquitoes we had to put up with.
Sunset.
 The view up river.
The wild flowers.

It was beautiful, except for the bugs. But it was a good trip.

This week I'll be hanging with theses guys:
and their new baby brother. So glad I get to spend time with my favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment