3.18.2011

One Last thing...

We got authorization to have our tickets purchased for our moving trip. By the end of Monday business day we will have our tickets to move to China on April 12. 24 days from this date of post. I'm excited. I feel I can take a deep breath now and move forward with a plan of action for packing up.

For those of you who want to follow our adventures, I will be posting here on this blog throughout our journey. To keep up with us it's easiest to follow or to add my blog to your RSS Google Reader. I would love to hear from everyone while we are gone. I will most definitely be following so many of you and keeping up with your lives. May the next 18 months be good for all of us!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you!!!! I will definitely keep following your blog and can't wait to hear all about your adventure!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a exciting adventure you have a head of you!!!! I'm looking forward to following :)

    ReplyDelete